Social Media Presence
ConflictDaily.com is very active in the world of battle tracking and war following. We love following the conflicts that are happening all over the world and have built this website to help others track and follow wars with ease.
We are always finding new stories through our different channels but one of them is through social media.
Therefore we have brought this page to you to help you determine the best way to follow ConflictDaily.com and keep up to date with the conflict your following
The Breakdown of places ConflictDaily posts to and has allies with:
- Facebook: Of course we have a Facebook Page. We have a Facebook Group too that anyone who likes to track wars and follow conflicts can share their stories in.
- Twitter: Yes we have a presence on Twitter too.
- Google+: The ConflictDaily Google+ “community” is called War and Battle Following and Posts: Is the place where just like our other groups, if you prefer Google+, is where anyone can post their stories they write or have found on the latest battle or even from history.
- War and Battle Following and Posts is your personal battle tracking/following Community in Google+ (Follow Rules Please)
- News360.com (News App): News360.com is another amazing example of an organized news outlet but this one comes with an app as well. They let you be the boss of what news you are going to read all from your app. Just like the rest of our presence, ConflictDaily posts here everytime a new release is released.
- Feedly.com: Feedly is another news aggregator that you can personalize just the way you like it. ConflictDaily’s feed posts to Feedly so be sure to follow us there if your a Feedly user.
Without you, none of this is possible.
Thank you for being a part of ConflictDaily.com